The 2010 CrossFit Games
The ultimate proving grounds of the world’s fittest athletes.
July 16-18, 2010 • Carson, CA
The Home Depot Center Sports Complex
Select a 2010 CrossFit Games event
United States Qualifiers
Affiliate Cup Competition Update
Additional details on the 2010 team competition.
Here is what we can tell you about the Affiliate Cup competition at the 2010 Games:
- The first event will be Friday morning
- There will be multiple events throughout the weekend
- There will be at least one event each of the three days
- Teams must be comprised of three men and three women
- Some events will be two men and two women competing
- Some events may assign different numbers and/or combinations of athletes
- There will be some cuts throughout the weekend
- The final event will be Sunday around mid-day
- All necessary equipment will be provided
- If jump roping is involved, you will be allowed to use your own ropes
- Specialized footware is not needed but not prohibited
- Team-oriented clothing is encouraged
Teams can also have a non-competing "coach" from their same gym. This coach and the athletes not competing in a particular event will not be allowed into the competition area with the athletes.
The Home Depot Center does not have locker and shower facilities for 500 athletes, there will be no standard access to locker rooms, showers, etc. Please plan on taking advantage of tent city. There will be plenty of bathroom access and concessions for sale (we'll have lots of healthy options, but pack coolers for full control).
This is going to be the best team fitness competition in history. Bring your A game, and be prepared to throw down hard across broad time and modal domains!