The 2010 CrossFit Games
The ultimate proving grounds of the world’s fittest athletes.
July 16-18, 2010 • Carson, CA
The Home Depot Center Sports Complex
Select a 2010 CrossFit Games event
United States Qualifiers
Southwest Regional Information Announced
All the news that's fit to print about the SW Regional.
There will be a two-hour meeting on Friday afternoon May 7th, at the venue. The lead judges will present the movement standards and provide your schedule and wristband. If you are absolutely unable to attend the judges meeting you can pick up your wristband Saturday morning.
Check in either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. Volunteer supervisors will have an orientation meeting at the venue on Friday afternoon.
Register online then check in at the event main entrance on Saturday or Sunday.
- Masters events will take place early, possibly before the individual and affiliate team competitions.
- There will be team and individual events on both Saturday and Sunday. Two workouts Saturday and one Sunday.
- There will be no cuts.
- The teams and individual athletes will be seeded on Sunday with the top athletes competing in the final heats.
- The workouts will be announced on Wednesday, May 5th.
- For individual athletes there will be a fourth workout which will not be announced until registration on Friday the 7th. Athletes will choose their fourth workout heat time after they check in/register.
For online registration information visit: http://crossfit.regsvc.com/E52
Friday, May 7th
2:00pm - 8:00pm
Individual and Masters Athletes
23001 Del Lago Dr, Suite B-2
Laguna Hills, CA
Affiliate Team Captains
(Provide a copy of photo ID for each team member; date of birth info blacked out if you like).
Crossfit Next Level Performance
22661 Lambert Street
Lake Forest, CA 92630
You will confirm your heat schedules and receive your wristbands and maps of the venue. We will also have vendor display booths and product samples along with some healthy, delicious food. If you cannot make it to the registration on Friday, there will be one hour of on-site athlete registration on Saturday the 8th starting at 7am.