The 2010 CrossFit Games
The ultimate proving grounds of the world’s fittest athletes.
July 16-18, 2010 • Carson, CA
The Home Depot Center Sports Complex
Select a 2010 CrossFit Games event
United States Qualifiers
African Regional Teaser
A sneek peek at what the competition is up against in Africa.
With the African Regional Games fast approaching, we decided to provide a few hints to the upcoming WoD's over this 2 day event!
Individual Competition Hints
- Event 1 is a loaded run.
- Event 2 is a heavy lift in a timed environment.
- Event 3 is a triplet.
- Event 4 has a mixed bag of challenges.
- No movement is repeated in the 4 events.)
Affiliate Competition Hints
- Event 1 is a relay.
- Event 2 is a couplet.
- Event 3 is similar to the 2009 CrossFit Games Affiliate Cup Stadium Workout.
- Two of these events are ‘weakest link’ variations.
Full Event Details and Standards
We will be releasing the Day One workout details & standards on Thursday, April 29th and the full details and standards for day 2 on Saturday afternoon, May 1st.