The 2010 CrossFit Games
The ultimate proving grounds of the world’s fittest athletes.
July 16-18, 2010 • Carson, CA
The Home Depot Center Sports Complex
Select a 2010 CrossFit Games event
United States Qualifiers
African Regional Warm Up Workouts Announced
Athletes prepare for regionals with a last minute tune up.
Here are the selected workouts for the African Regional Warm Up this Saturday.
Workout 1: Georgia 2010 Sectional Event 2
21-15-9 for time of:
Then 30 Deadlifts (100/70kg)
Workout 2: Pennsylvania/Maryland/Delaware 2010 Sectional Event 2
In 10 minutes as many reps as possible of:
1-Arm Overhead Kettlebell Squats (16/12Kg)
* "Nicole" style scoring, put the kettlebell down at any point and run 200m.
* Bottom of the bell must stay above shoulder for entire squat for rep to count, hip crease below knee for full depth and hips at full extension at the top of the squat.
* Every time the bottom of the kb touches shoulder, head, or falls below the shoulder you must run 200m before returning to the kb and continuing.
* You may change hands as long as the bell does not fall below your shoulder or touch your shoulder or head. Holding with 2 hands overhead is acceptable only when resting or changing hands.
* For the rep to count, the kettlebell must remain in the same hand for the full duration of the squat.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Imtiaz Desai – Workouts and Judge training. Chief Judge.
Tel: (082) 640-0111