The 2010 CrossFit Games
The ultimate proving grounds of the world’s fittest athletes.
July 16-18, 2010 • Carson, CA
The Home Depot Center Sports Complex
Select a 2010 CrossFit Games event
United States Qualifiers
SoCal Sectional Update
A first look at SoCals upcoming sectional schedule.
In just a few short days every top level Southern California CrossFit athlete will be descending upon UCLA's Drake Stadium in what promises to be an epic event! As March 13th-14th approaches, we want to give you some important detailed info about the event, so you can start your planning accordingly.
Wednesday (March 10)
12 noon - WODs 1 & 2 announced
Friday (March 12)
5:00 - 9:00pm - Athlete Registration at CrossFit LA
Saturday (March 13)
6:00 - 7:15am - Athlete arrival and late registration
7:30am - MANDATORY pre-event athlete meeting
8:00am - WOD 1 Start
1:30pm - WOD 2 Start
7:30pm - Announcement of WOD 3
Sunday (March 14)
7:15 - 8:30am - Athlete arrival and check-in
9:00am - WOD #3 Start
1:00pm - Top 20 Men & Women Announced
Google MAP of the event
- Spectators are welcome - both pre-registered and walk-ins. If you are walking in, it would be helpful if you bring cash - $50 at the door.
- Children under 12 are FREE.
- NO DOGS (or animals) allowed at Drake Stadium.
- The ONLY place to park is at the designated areas on the map - Parking Lot 6 & 7. Cost is $10 per day.
- Commemorative apparel available for purchase.
- Food concessions will be available and have been asked to provide Paleo options, though we can't be sure it will happen. No cooking on-site.
- Water will be available for purchase, but you'd be well advised to bring your own.
- Athletes must provide their own chalk.