The 2010 CrossFit Games
The ultimate proving grounds of the world’s fittest athletes.
July 16-18, 2010 • Carson, CA
The Home Depot Center Sports Complex
Select a 2010 CrossFit Games event
United States Qualifiers
New York / New Jersey Sectional Announced
Schedule, heats, workouts and logistics for this weekend.
Friday (March 26)
• 6:00pm - 7:30pm - Athlete Pre-Registration.
• We highly recommend all athletes pre-register and attend WOD orientation.
• 7:30pm - 8:15pm - Athlete WOD orientation
• 7:30pm – 8:15pm – Judges & Volunteers Meeting
Pre-Registration and Meeting at: Guerrilla Fitness Crossfit Montclair, 19 Elm Street, Montclair, NJ.
Saturday (March 27)
• 6:30am - 7:30am - Athlete arrival and late registration
• 7:30am – 8:00am - MANDATORY pre-event athlete meeting (held in the athlete staging area)
• 8:20am – 8:25am – Sectionals Introduction
• 8:30am - WOD 1 Heats begin
• 12:20pm – 1:00pm – Break for lunch
• 1:05pm - WOD 2 Heats begin
• 6:30pm - Estimated end time
• 7:15 - Posting of WOD 3 Heat Assignments (Games Site/Guerrilla Fitness Site)
Sunday (March 28)
• 7:15am – 8:15am Athlete arrival and check-in
• 8:30am - WOD #3 Starts
• 4:30pm - Estimated end time
• 5:15pm - Top 30 Men & Women Announced
• We have secured event parking for 250 vehicles free of charge. First come first served. 5 min walk to GFCM
• Map to Event Parking
• Several municipal metered parking lots are available in the area and are free on Sundays
• Street Parking (meters are free on Sunday)
Map to other parking and restaurants
Food & Beverage
• Water will be available for athletes. We strongly recommend you be prepared with sports drinks and proper nutrition.
• Paleo kits will be available for purchase.
• Recommended local establishments include: Whole Foods, Starbucks, The Greek Taverna, The Woodpit, PaneraBread.
• No cooking on-site.
Please prent out all information including weekend schedule, heat schedules, maps and any other information you may need, and bring it with you!
Please watch the exercise standards videos below.
2010 New York / New Jersey Sectional Sponsors:
Again Faster, Muzzlejab, Paleo Kits.
Schedule of Events
Saturday March 27th
Heat Assignments and Stations for Events 1 and 2 can be downloaded in PDF format / Heat Assignments for Event 3 released on Saturday night. Once again, the workouts are:
15 Min Cap
30 Burpee Box Jumps 24" Men/20" Women
15 Min Cap
10 Front Squats 155#/95# - Bar is cleaned from the floor to a standing rack position. A Squat clean would not count toward the front squat reps.
20 Double unders - Jump Ropes will be provided. You are welcome to use your own.
8 Front Squats
30 Double Unders
6 Front Squats
40 Double Unders
4 Front Squats
50 Double Unders
2 Front Squat
60 Double Unders
Sunday March 28
Heat Assignments announced Saturday night
Time Cap - 17 Min
30 OHS 95#/55#
30 Pullups Chest to Bar (chest must make contact to bar)
30 Power Snatches 95#/55#
30 Feet to Bar
30 SDHP 95#/55#
30 Air Squats
30 KBS American 24kg/16kg
Saturday heats assignments PDF.