The 2010 CrossFit Games
The ultimate proving grounds of the world’s fittest athletes.
July 16-18, 2010 • Carson, CA
The Home Depot Center Sports Complex
Select a 2010 CrossFit Games event
United States Qualifiers
PA/MD/DE Sectional WODs Announced
The Pennsylvania/Maryland/Delaware Section is coming right up so it's high time we let you competitors in on what you're up against. The following information comes straight from 2009 CrossFit Games Champion Tanya Wagner herself.
Workout 1 (Indoor)
As many reps as possible in 3 minutes of:
* Barbell can move anyway from the floor to overhead (c&j, snatch, squat clean, split jerk...)
* Arms must be at full extension overhead with elbow in line over shoulder and both legs must be at full extension with feet reset under your body (no wider than shoulder width) before bar returns to the floor.
*arms and legs must be at full extension, locked out at the same time with feet back under body before barbell returns to floor.
Workout 2 (Outdoor)
In 10 minutes as many reps as possible of:
1-Arm Overhead Kettlebell Squats (35/26lbs)
Note: "Nicole" style scoring, put the kettlebell down at any point and run 200m.
* Bottom of the bell must stay above shoulder for entire squat for rep to count, hip crease below knee for full depth and hips at full extension at the top of the squat.
* Every time the bottom of the kb touches shoulder, head, or falls below the shoulder you must run 200m before returning to the kb and continuing.
* You may change hands as long as the bell does not fall below your shoulder or touch your shoulder or head. Holding with 2 hands overhead is acceptable only when resting or changing hands.
* For the rep to count, the kettlebell must remain in the same hand for the full duration of the squat.
Workout 3 (Indoor)
As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
(35/15lb vest worn throughout)
Row 1000m - This is only done once to start the heat.
15 Wall Balls (20/14lbs)
10 Ring Push-ups
* Double Unders - 2 Swings per jump, some jump ropes will be available, we recommend bringing your own rope to use.
* Wall Balls - Full depth hip crease below knee and entire ball must hit above 10'/8' target line and hit the wall.
* Ring Push-ups (fixed height with bumper plate under athlete) chest to plate vest/chest must touch plate at the bottom and arms must be fully locked out before a knee can come down for rep to count. The rings must stay over the plate during the entire duration of the pushup for the rep to count (arm width does not matter, however the rings cannot go in front of or behind the plate).
* Pull-ups - Arms at full extension and chin must clear over the bar, touching the bar is no good, must be over the height of the bar for rep to count.
* Scoring on this event is on every rep after the 1k row
* Scaling is wearing no vest, score won't count. Just need 1 rep with vest to be in contention.
March 13th - CrossFit KoP (200 Dekalb St. Bridgeport, PA 19405)
7:30-8:30am - Athlete Registration
8:00am - Spectator Registration Opens
8:30am - Athlete Meeting
8:45am - National Anthem
9:00am - First Heat Begins
6:25pm - Final Heat Ends
6:45pm (approx.) - Awards