The 2010 CrossFit Games
The ultimate proving grounds of the world’s fittest athletes.
July 16-18, 2010 • Carson, CA
The Home Depot Center Sports Complex
Select a 2010 CrossFit Games event
United States Qualifiers
Midwestern Sectionals - Schedule released
The 2010 CrossFit Games season is upon us. On February 12th, 13th and 14th CrossFit TNT will hold the first Sectional of the year at their brand new box in St. Charles MO.
Your hosts have prepared an amazing event. "We are so happy to have all of you come to our new box. We officially opened yesterday, February 1st, just in time for the sectional. We have 7,200 square feet of usable competition space indoors and every torture device that you could dream up. The MO weather is unpredictable, so come prepared for extremes in either direction - hot or cold."
Our biggest sponsor is the Air Force. They will be onsite to support the event and provide information to athletes and spectators. The National Guard and special guest will sing the National Anthem for the opening ceremony. Additionally, the commander will present the awards in the closing ceremony.
Food and drink vendors will be onsite as well with Protein bars, shakes, XS energy drinks, water, etc.
The WODS will be released Tuesday, February 9th, so stay prepared for anything.
Some Important Updates:
* We will have three WODS for you to compete in, two on Saturday and one on Sunday. Scaling workouts is permitted, however it will disqualify you from contention for a Regional spot. We encourage you to compete regardless.
FRIDAY, 2/12/10 5:00pm-8:30pm
* All competitors will need to register on Friday, Feb. 12th @ 5pm at TNT, where the competition will be held. This is where you will sign forms you need and get your welcome bag.
* After registration, TNT will be hosting a lite dinner/finger foods for all. This is when we will have our meet and greet with all competitors, sponsors and vendors. Please note, you are not required to stay but you are required to register at this time.
SATURDAY, 2/13/10 7:00am-5:30pm
* The National Anthem will start at 07:50am
* The first WOD will start at 08:00am sharp!
* A detailed list of heats will be released with the announcement of the events.
* There are 6 spots left for females competitors - if you are on the fence, take the plunge and challenge yourself. There are two types of pain in life - the pain of discipline and the pain of regret.
* There are still spots for spectators, so secure a spot if you haven't already. Competitors and spectators can sign up here.