The 2010 CrossFit Games
The ultimate proving grounds of the world’s fittest athletes.
July 16-18, 2010 • Carson, CA
The Home Depot Center Sports Complex
Select a 2010 CrossFit Games event
United States Qualifiers
Registration Site Update
Sorry for all the hassles!
We had unbelievable demand for registration, far in excess of our highest expectations. All of the issues that have been listed in the comments of the other post have been corrected. The site is moving again, and registrations are happening successfully.
A few things to note:
1. Those of you who registered twice and got billed twice will get the second charge refunded. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the specifics and you will be refunded. If you have already emailed them, there is no need to email again. It will be addressed as soon as possible.
2. So far, none of the Sectionals are sold out, so everyone who hasn't registered yet still can. If you do happen to get put on a waitlist, please wait. Our intent has always been to structure the events so that everyone gets the chance to compete. We will be working to expand the Sectional so that all can compete.
3. We are sending an additional email confirmation to everyone who has registered for validation purposes. This will be in addition to the standard email confirmation. If you do not receive this within 24 hours, please email email@example.com with your registration details. If you receive more than one, it means you registered more than once and were charged more than once. Sending an email will get this rectified.
4. The SoCal Sectional was incorrectly listed as a One-Day event. It is a Two-Day event, and the site now reflects the cost of a two-day event. Everyone who has already registered for the SoCal Sectional will be contacted by email.
5. The call center and email response team are on holiday hours (we pushed hard to get the site up before the holiday break). We are leaving the site up all weekend. Continue to register as you wish, and rest assured that we will take care of all issues as quickly as we can. Most of them will be addressed on Monday.
The chaos today was a result of our success. We have an amazing community, whose strength was shown by this. It's already better, and the rest will be fixed and working smoothly shortly. Thanks for your patience!